doc. dr. sc. Miranda Sertić
Phone: 01 6394 473
Address: Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis
A. Kovačića 1, 10000 Zagreb
Miranda Sertić, PhD is a senior assistant – research associate at the Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis. She teaches graduate courses Pharmaceutical Analysis and Analytics in Pharmaceutical Product Development. She also teaches at postgraduate specialist studies courses Quality Control of Pharmaceuticals and Analytical Procedures for Identification of Counterfeit Pharmaceutical Products. Her scientific interests include development of new analytical methods for the analysis of pharmaceuticals and quality control of food supplements, with emphasis on analytical techniques: capillary electrophoresis, liquid and gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- 2013 Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry; University of Zagreb, Postgraduate doctoral study, academic title: PhD, field of science: biomedicine and health
- 2006 Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry; University of Zagreb, Graduate study of Pharmacy, academic title: Master of Pharmacy
- 2013 – today: senior assistant – research associate at Department of Analytics and Control of Medicines, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry; University of Zagreb
- 2007 – 2013: assistant – research associate at Department of Analytics and Control of Medicines, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry; University of Zagreb
- 2006 – 2007: master of pharmacy – intern, ZU Ljekarne Dvoržak, Zagreb
- March – June 2008: Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- September – December 2009: Institute of Chemical Methodologies of the National Research Council of Italy, Rome, Italy
- Associate on projects funded by the University of Zagreb: Development of nanosensors and advanced analytical methods for determination of pharmaceuticals (2014) and Novel electroanalytical, capillary electrophoresis and chromatographic methods in quality control of pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements (2013).
- Associate on project funded by the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia: Investigation of new methods in analysis of drugs and bioactive substances (2007 – 2013, project ID: 006-0061117-12406).
- Project holder on project funded by the Croatian National Foundation for Science, Higher Education and Technological Development: Effect of additives and buffering agents on the electroosmotic flow and electrophoretic behavior of biomolecules in capillary electrophoresis (2009).
Awards and honours:
- Honorary diploma of the Croatian Pharmaceutical Society for active and dedicated work within the Croatian Pharmaceutical Society and pharmaceutical profession (2013).
- Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia scholarship during graduate study (2004 – 2006).
- Young scientists award CROTOX 2012, 4th Croatian Congress of Toxicology, 2012.
- Croatian Pharmaceutical Society (2006-today); Member of the Executive Committee of the Section pharmacists junior Croatian Pharmaceutical Association, 2008-present);
- Croatian Chamber of Pharmacists (2007-today);
- Almae matris alumni AMA-FBF, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry; University of Zagreb (2008-today)
- 2014 – present: President of the Executive Committee of the Junior pharmacists section of the Croatian Pharmaceutical Society
- 2014 – present: Board member of the Croatian Pharmaceutical Society
- 2012, 2013, 2014: Member of the organizing and scientific committee of the Students Symposium of Pharmacy and Medicinal biochemistry (FARMEBS), Zagreb, Croatia
- 2010, 2012, 2013: Festival of Science
The works included in the Croatian scientific bibliography (CROSBI)