dr. sc. Kristina Radić
Phone: 01 6394 771
Kristina Radić, M. Pharm., is an assistant at the Department of Food Chemistry. The area of her scientific interest is isolation of bioactive compounds and preclinical trials.
- 2016. - today Postgraduate doctoral study at Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Zagreb
- 2009. - 2015. Graduate Studies in Pharmacy at Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Zagreb (academic degree: Master of Pharmacy; mentor: prof. dr. sc. Jerka Dumić)
- 2016. - today Assistant at the Department of Food Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry; University of Zagreb
- 2015. - 2016. Pharmacovigilance associate
- 2016. - today: Associate on project founded by the Croatian science foundation: Valorization of olive waste in sustainable food innovation (NutriOliWa)
BORAVCI NA STRANIM INSTITUCIJAMA
- 2015. Department of Biochemical Sciences ˝Alessandro Rossi Fanelli˝, Sapienza University of Rome (Erasmus+ program, March - September 2015.)
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- 2015. Member of the organizing committee of the congress ˝Biochemistry, Physiology and Pharmacology of Oxidative Stress˝, Rome, Italy, July 2-4, 2015.